Fullerton Truck Accident Lawyer
If an accident with a large industrial truck has left you injured and buried in medical debt, you might be able to seek relief through a personal injury claim against those at fault. Find out by consulting with a Fullerton truck accident lawyer.
The injuries caused by a wreck with a semi-truck can be incredibly difficult to recover from, making it important to get the compensation you need to pay for your recovery. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to determine who is to blame and build a compelling case that proves it. Having a Fullerton truck accident lawyer from Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP in your corner increases your chance for a successful outcome to your case.
Determining Fault for a Semi-Truck Wreck
Proving fault can be difficult after a commercial truck accident. We need to prove that someone else was negligent in causing your accident so that you can receive financial compensation. However, multiple parties could be responsible, including any of the following:
- Truck Driver – Anyone driving distracted, fatigued, intoxicated, or recklessly would be at-fault for the crash and should be held accountable.
- Trucking Company – Companies have a duty to ensure public safety by not putting untrained or unqualified drivers on the road. If they failed to train, certify, or supervise, they could be liable.
- Manufacturer – The accident could have been caused by a faulty part or defect, and we can hold the manufacturer responsible in this case.
- Maintenance Company – If a third party was contracted to maintain the semi-truck and failed to do so, they could also be negligent.
- Other Drivers – Sometimes an 18-wheeler is involved in a collision, but the driver is innocent because it was caused by a third vehicle. This is often the case in a pileup.
Your Fullerton truck accident lawyer will determine who caused your accident and then gather the evidence necessary to prove it so that you can collect financial compensation. If our investigation indicates that more than one party was to blame, we can name them all in your personal injury lawsuit.
Severe Commercial Truck Accident Injuries
Injuries sustained in an 18-wheeler accident can be devastating and even lead to long-term disabilities. Some of the injuries that your Fullerton truck accident lawyer will be familiar with litigating claims for include all of the following:
- Broken and fractured bones
- Severe burns
- Whiplash or spinal damage
- Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Wrongful Death Claims and Industrial Truck Crashes
A Fullerton truck accident lawyer from our firm can also assist you if your loved one was killed in a semi-truck accident. In this case, you could have grounds for a wrongful death claim, which will allow you to sue for financial damages such as the loss of the deceased’s income up to retirement age, medical bills, funeral expenses, and pain and suffering.
Seeking Compensation for a Truck Accident
We will help you get as much money as possible for your personal injury claim. To determine what your case is worth, we will look at all of the ways that your injuries have impacted you financially and how they have negatively affected your lifestyle.
Your claim should cover all of your medical bills, lost income, therapy expenses, emotional distress, and lost enjoyment of life—and that’s only a few of the potential damages that will need to be considered.
Help from a Fullerton 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer
Call Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP after your 18-wheeler collision. An attorney from our office can sit down with you, go over what happened, determine negligence, and let you know what your next steps should be.
Making an appointment for a free consultation with a Fullerton truck accident lawyer is as easy as using the form below or calling us at 1-844-404-2400.