Mission Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
Get the most compensation possible for your catastrophic injury by working with a Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer.
Getting into an accident can be a life-changing experience. It’s jarring in the moment, and the long-term effects can be felt for years to come as far as the physical, emotional, and financial damages go.
If you’re wondering whether you should file a personal injury claim and how much compensation you’re entitled to, then you’ve come to the right place. An experienced Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP can ensure that you walk away with the full settlement amount you deserve.
Don’t let the insurance companies chip away at the payout you could receive to recoup your losses. If your incident falls within the last two years—the statute of limitations in the state of California—you should consider filing a personal injury claim to compensate you for what you’ve been through.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
When someone else is at fault for an accident in which you incur damages and injuries, you have strong grounds for a successful claim. Here are some specific scenarios that warrant the support of a Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer who can help guide you through this process. These are just a few examples of accidents that we can help you with:
- Vehicle Accidents – Crashes can be caused for a variety of reasons, but the outcome typically involves medical debt, property damage, and other losses. California is a comparative negligence state, so the at-fault party must compensate you for their percentage of your damages—that’s just how it works. Driving drunk, distracted, or reckless are all examples of negligence and fault.
- Medical Malpractice – You put your life and wellbeing into the hands of the professionals who treat you. If something goes wrong as the result of negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for the hardship of your compromised health.
- Workplace and Construction Accidents – A Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer has the knowledge to pursue damages beyond work comp when a third party other than your employer was at fault. Don’t sell yourself short when injuries at work could cost you income and long-term wellbeing.
Factors for Catastrophic Injury Compensation
While there’s no magic number that will wave away your financial losses, pain and suffering, and other losses, you can arrive at a figure that fairly compensates you for your accident. Without the support of a Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer, you might overlook some of your losses, tangible and intangible, that have negatively impacted your life.
Your settlement should be taking into account all of the following that apply to your case:
- Medical expenses, from the time of the accident through future care needs
- Loss of income
- Damage to your personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Length of recovery
- Chronic conditions and disabilities
Contact an Ontario Serious Injury Lawyer
Getting into an accident is serious and scary. You shouldn’t have to put all the pieces back together on your own. You’ve dealt with enough hassle since your accident occurred, so allow yourself to focus on your recovery by putting your injury claim into competent hands.
A Mission Viejo personal injury lawyer from Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP can help you get to the other side of this stressful experience. Call to schedule your free consultation today at 1-844-404-2400 or simply complete the contact form below.