Jurupa Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
Negligence shouldn’t go unpunished, especially when it has harmed you. For help recovering fair compensation after a Jurupa Valley injury, work with a lawyer from our firm.
Being involved in an accident that leaves you with serious injuries is a confusing and stressful circumstance to be in. But if your injuries came about because of another person’s negligent actions, you have the right to take legal action.
Doing so, however, will not be without difficulty. To find success, you may need to team up with a Jurupa Valley personal injury lawyer from Kohan & Bablove, LLP.
Personal Injury Cases in Jurupa Valley
Injuries happen all the time—it’s just a part of life. But there’s a significant difference between the everyday, minor accident and circumstances that lead to significant damages because of another party’s negligence. If you’ve been hurt, you may be wondering whether you have a viable case on your hands.
To better understand whether you have the right to seek compensation for what you’ve been though, it’s helpful to understand the types of accidents typically involved in personal injury claims in Jurupa Valley. Some case types for which a lawyer can help you recover compensation include the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Every driver on the road has a responsibility to drive safely. Whether you suffered injuries because another driver was texting and driving or someone ran a red light, you can recover compensation for what you’ve been through—whether it was a car crash, motorcycle accident, or semi-truck collision.
- Product Liability – Every time you make a purchase, you have a right to expect that you won’t be injured using the product you bought. When this safety standard is not upheld, the manufacturer may be held accountable. Cases like this often involve children’s toys and medications.
- Premises Liability – Similarly, property owners also have a standard of safety to uphold. Premises liability cases can involve anything from being bitten by a dog to sustaining injuries because of a faulty balcony railing.
- On-the-Job Accidents – If you sustain an injury while you are at work, you may have the right to recover compensation for your damages. These types of cases are particularly common for those in the construction industry.
Compensation in Jurupa Valley Injury Cases
Now that you know whether you have a viable case, you’re likely wondering what the value of your claim is going to be. While your Jurupa Valley accident injury lawyer may not be able to give you an exact number right away, we will be able to discuss some potential benefits you’re eligible to recover.
These benefits may include the following:
- Complete medical care coverage
- Lost wages during your recovery
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death benefits
- Mental anguish
- Compensation for permanent disfigurement or scarring
Contact a Jurupa Valley Personal Injury Attorney
If another person’s actions led to your injuries, the team at Kohan & Bablove, LLP is here to tell you that you don’t have to handle it alone. With the help of one of our qualified attorneys, you can file a successful claim and recover the compensation you deserve.
Don’t wait to find out more about how a Jurupa Valley personal injury lawyer will help you. To schedule a free consultation, fill out our online contact form at the bottom of the page or give us a call directly at 1-844-404-2400.