Hemet Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer in Hemet can help you fight for every dollar you’re owed for your injuries.
When you’re hurt in an accident that isn’t your fault, it’s normal to want justice for what you’ve been through. Fortunately, California law allows you to seek compensation from the liable party via a personal injury claim.
This endeavor can be difficult, though, which is why you should get in touch with a Hemet personal injury lawyer at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP.
Personal Injury Cases in Hemet
To begin building your case, your Hemet injury lawyer will ask you a few questions about the nature of your accident and how you suffered your serious injury. It’s important to be as clear and honest as possible during this process.
This information allows your attorney to determine what type of case you’re dealing with. Once we have obtained this information, we’ll call on past experience and our in-depth legal knowledge to build a viable claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
Some common types of serious injury cases include the following:
- Workplace Accidents – Some industries, especially the construction industry, are notorious for posing serious risks to workers. Employers have a responsibility to ensure their team is safe at all times while performing duties. When they fail to do this, their injured employees may seek compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents can happen for a number of reasons, and liable parties may range from other drivers to government agencies and manufacturers. Your Hemet injury attorney can help you file your claim for compensation against the responsible party.
- Premises Liability – Those who own property are required to maintain it in a way that doesn’t pose risks to visitors. Commercial and residential property owners can be held accountable for injuries from slip-and-falls, electrocutions, dog bites, fires, and more.
- Product Liability – Unfortunately, it isn’t uncommon for consumers to become ill or injured while using products like cosmetics, electronic devices, or medications. In these cases, the manufacturer of the defective product could be considered the liable party.
Damages Typically Involved in Hemet Injury Claims
As you can see, the incidents involved in Hemet personal injury claims can be quite severe. The severity of your injuries will affect the value of your claim, but it’s also important to take into account your specific type of injury.
Getting a proper and thorough diagnosis from a medical professional will help you and your lawyer prove how the other party’s negligence affected your life in a negative way. Common injuries involved in personal injury claims include the following:
- Broken bones
- Scarring, burns, or other disfiguring injuries
- Lost limbs
- Head, neck, or spine injuries
- Emotional trauma
- Damage to internal organs
Consult with a Hemet Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re struggling to get by after an accident you didn’t cause, our team at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP wants you to know you have options. Working with us, you’ll stand a solid chance of recovering compensation from the person who is responsible for your injuries.
Give us a call at 1-844-404-2400 or fill out the online contact form below to schedule a free, no-pressure consultation with a Hemet personal injury lawyer.