Out-of-State Accident Lawyer

I was referred to Jesse from my chiropractor after he reccomended I give him a call a couple of times. I was nervous to call an attorney, but so glad I did! Jesse Bablove handled everything while also ensuring I received any aftercare I needed to recover from the accident! Recognize your value and worth and give them a call. Thank you guys for going above and beyond!

Melanie Tydingco

Mr. Bablove managed to help me receive the maximum payout possible from my auto accident. He was very responsive and made sure I got every bit of medical attention I needed. He’s a good guy, I would highly recommend him.

Jeff Renfro

Upon being referred to the guys at Kohan & Bablove Injury Attorneys, I spoke with Jesse about my case, and from the get go he was super hands on and a genuine guy who treats you like family and cares for the well being of his clients. I would definitely recommend Jesse and his team to one of my friends or family members!

jared batson

Have you been injured by a driver in Orange County, but you don’t live in California? You may need help to get fairly compensated. Reach out for help from an out-of-state accident lawyer.

Your vacation was supposed to be a fun time. You were enjoying your time away from home, enjoying the sights and sounds of a new city, when bam—another driver hit you. You couldn’t just stay around forever, and now you’re home, but you’re still hurt. So what are you supposed to do about it?

When you’re hurt in an out-of-state accident, you may need help dealing with insurance and lawsuits over state lines. Luckily, the lawyers at Kohan & Bablove Injury Attorneys want to help your car accident claim succeed. If you’re worried about your claim, reach out to an out-of-state accident lawyer for help.

Dealing with Out-of-State Insurance Companies

You may be doing all you can to avoid traveling out of state again, especially when you’re injured. Because of that, settling with the other driver may sound like your best choice for getting compensated and moving on.

Luckily, you may be able to deal with their insurance company, though having an out-of-state accident lawyer on your side can help. You need to know you’re getting a fair settlement for the suffering you experienced.

But here’s the problem—the insurer may not be willing to settle fairly. That may be as innocent as your injuries being too severe for the insurer to cover it, or it could be as serious as a bad-faith insurance claim. In these cases, you may need to go to court for your compensation.

Going to Out-of-State Court for Your Accident Claim

If you’re unable to settle your car accident claim with the insurance company, you may need to go out of state for your lawsuit. Typically, the location of the accident decides what courthouse will handle the claim. Because of this, if you were hurt in Orange County but don’t live in California, then you can expect that you’ll need an out-of-state accident lawyer.

Your out-of-state accident lawyer can make a big difference. A lawyer can help you understand California law as a non-resident, act within state time limits, and seek the max compensation for your claim. That way, you can go home and focus on your injuries, not on an Orange County lawsuit that could impact your financial future.

Contact an Out-of-State Accident Lawyer

When you’re injured across state lines, getting back to normal can feel impossible. The responsible party is in a different state, and you may not want to cross state lines for a lawsuit. At Kohan & Bablove Injury Attorneys, we understand it’s difficult to get compensated when you’re injured out of state, but we’re here to help. We offer help to those in need, whether you live down the road or on the far side of the country.

Get in touch with an out-of-state accident lawyer for a free consultation. Give us a call at 1-844-404-2400, or fill out the online contact form below.