Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
If someone else was at fault for your injuries, you don’t need to pay for all the costs you’re facing. Contact an Irvine injury lawyer to see if you have grounds to file a claim for compensation.
Unexpected accidents can result in serious injuries that almost no one is prepared to financially handle. But why should you be expected to pay for damage caused by another? Here’s the short answer: You shouldn’t.
Your Irvine personal injury lawyer will work meticulously to examine the details of your case and use the facts to place a dollar value on your suffering. At Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP, we take pride in our ability to build powerful claims against negligent individuals and corporations so victims are able to obtain compensation for their losses.
Does My Accident Qualify as an Irvine Personal Injury Case?
Nearly any type of accident in which the other involved party’s carelessness or negligence was the cause of your injuries can turn into a viable Irvine personal injury case. Some of the kinds of accidents we routinely deal with include the following:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes – This is when a truck, motorcycle, automobile, or bus collides with another vehicle.
- Dog Bites – These occur when a canine unexpectedly attacks you. Responsibility usually falls on the animal’s owner.
- Defective Products – Product liability occurs if a purchased consumer good malfunctions and causes injury.
- Slip-and-Fall – Premises liability cases happen when a property owner fails to maintain a safe and hazard-free property for guests.
- Work and Construction Accidents – When you suffer an injury while at work or while working on a construction site, and workers compensation benefits aren’t going to cover the full costs, personal injury claims are a way to obtain the full compensation you need.
If you’re still unsure whether your injuries will make you eligible to file an Irvine personal injury claim, we can advise you based on the specific details of your case.
Damages the At-Fault Party Should Cover
Once we are able to determine who is responsible for your accident—and the costs of your injuries—we will begin to calculate a figure that will represent what your injuries and related hardships are worth to you. This formula generally includes placing a value on damages like emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, and pain and suffering.
Next, we will add those to your total medical costs, including hospital bills, copays, costs of prescription medications, and any other healthcare expenses related to your injuries. Finally, we will estimate what your lost wages and loss of future earning potential will be and come to a dollar amount that would make you whole.
Contact an Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
Enlisting the services of an experienced attorney with Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP could help you reclaim your life so you can begin to move forward from the devastation of your accident. It is our goal to support your case and bring to justice the person or people responsible for the destruction of your life as you knew it.
Fill out the contact form we’ve provided for you below or give us a call at 1-844-404-2400 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with an Irvine personal injury lawyer.