Aliso Viejo Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident caused by the careless or reckless actions of another, you shouldn’t have to pay for the resulting damages. Contact a personal injury attorney in Aliso Viejo for help.
Injuries happen all the time, and many of them are preventable. A serious injury can leave you with emotional, physical, and financial damages. If you weren’t responsible for causing the accident that injured you, you shouldn’t be required to pay for your recovery.
Seeking compensation from the at-fault party can be stressful. Consider enlisting the help of an experienced Aliso Viejo personal injury lawyer. We are proud to help accident victims throughout California, and we’ll work diligently to achieve a positive outcome in your case.
Accidents That Can Qualify for Personal Injury Lawsuits in Aliso Viejo
Not every accident qualifies for a personal injury claim. After all, accidents can be just that. No matter how hard you try to be careful, things can and do happen. However, if the accident could have been prevented had it not been for the careless actions of another, you could be owed some compensation. Below is a list of common personal injury accidents we see:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Dog bites
- Defective product accidents
- Workplace incidents
- Construction accidents
Damages You Can Seek in California Injury Claims
Because personal injury claims cover a variety of accidents, it’s tough to say how much compensation you can expect without enlisting a lawyer to look at your specific case. However, there are generally two types of compensatory damages that you’re allowed to seek in injury cases: economic and non-economic. We’ve listed some of them for you below.
- Current and Future Medical Expenses – You should be compensated for both immediate injuries as well as any long-term care you’ll require for your recovery. This might include physical therapy, skin graft surgeries, and in-home care.
- Pain and Suffering – Yes, you can be compensated for the pain you’ve endured as a result of your injuries. This type of damage doesn’t come with a price tag, so it’s well-advised to have an attorney help you calculate.
- Lost Wages – If you have to take some time off work while you recover, you can seek funds to replace the income that you’ll lose while you heal.
- Mental Trauma – Accidents can affect us in numerous ways. Personal injury victims could develop post-traumatic stress disorder, with symptoms including nightmares, flashbacks, and anxiety.
Reach Out to an Aliso Viejo Accident Injury Lawyer
Facing the aftermath of an accident you didn’t cause can feel overwhelming. You’re looking at severe injuries, potentially life-altering medical costs, and months of emotional healing. If you didn’t cause the accident that injured you, you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the resulting damages.
An Aliso Viejo personal injury lawyer from Kohan & Bablove, LLP is ready to help. We’ll investigate your accident, collect evidence, and help prove negligence so you can focus on recovery. Reach out to us by calling 1-844-404-2400 or by filling out the contact form below.