Riverside Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Serious injuries deserve serious compensation. Get everything you’re owed by working with a Riverside catastrophic injury attorney.
Suffering an injury is never easy. But when your injuries are so severe that they hinder you from completing everyday activities, the situation becomes much worse. When you add to that issue that your injuries were brought on by the actions of another party, the entire situation can be emotionally—and financially—overwhelming.
Fortunately, the team at Kohan & Bablove, LLP is here to help you. When you choose to work with a Riverside catastrophic injury lawyer, from our firm you will be able to file a strong claim against the liable party and secure compensation that allows you to recover quickly.
Accidents That Lead to Catastrophic Injuries
The details of your accident play a pivotal role in proving the liability of the other party. Understanding the actions and circumstances involved in your case is crucial to being able to prove why you deserve full compensation.
Some common types of accidents that lead to catastrophic injuries in Riverside include the following:
- Workplace Accidents – Most often, workplace accidents come with quite a bit of stress. Victims may be apprehensive about filing a claim due to a fear of repercussions from their employers, but with help from your catastrophic injury lawyer in Riverside, your rights will remain protected. These accidents typically involve circumstances like malfunctioning equipment, being struck by a falling object, exposure to dangerous chemicals, and falling off ledges or ladders.
- Auto Accidents – Car accidents take place every day, but the fact that they’re so common doesn’t negate how damaging their effects can be. The injuries crash victims suffer can be life-altering, which is why you need to file a claim to collect the compensation necessary to maintain your quality of life.
- Premises Liability Accidents – Premises liability accident cases typically refer to situations like being injured in a slip-and-fall accident, on unstable or broken stairs, and by an animal. In these cases, the property owner should be held liable for your damages.
Understanding Your Catastrophic Injuries
Another important part of maximizing the value of your Riverside catastrophic injury claim is proving the full extent of your injuries. Although each case is different, a few common types of injuries tend to qualify as catastrophic.
Some common types of catastrophic injuries include the following:
- Head injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries
- Neck, back, or spine injuries, including partial and full paralysis
- Broken bones
- Lost limbs
- Sensory damage, such as loss of hearing or vision
- Emotional trauma, such as the development of anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder
Get in Touch with a Riverside Catastrophic Injury Attorney
If you were seriously hurt in an accident that was not your fault, it shouldn’t be your responsibility to manage the financial fallout. Get in touch with the attorneys at Kohan & Bablove, LLP to discuss the details of your case and find out how we can help you obtain fair and complete compensation.
To schedule a free consultation with a Riverside catastrophic injury lawyer, fill out our online contact form below or give us a call at 1-844-404-2400 today.