Lake Forest Personal Injury Lawyer
From car accidents to slipping and falling, accidents are common in Lake Forest and everywhere else. Those who have been hurt because of someone else’s carelessness may be entitled to compensation, and a personal injury lawyer is the right person to make sure they get it.
After an injury, your thoughts are likely to center on your physical wellbeing. You may wonder how long it will take you to recover, when the pain will stop, and how you’ll adjust to life with your injury.
But what about your financial wellbeing? Doctor and hospital visits cost money, and missing work because you’re hurt does, too. If you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you may have grounds for a viable personal injury claim that could land you the compensation you need.
When it comes to compensation that could be the difference between financial stability and devastating debt, you don’t want to take any chances. That’s why so many people team up with a Lake Forest personal injury lawyer at Kohan & Bablove, LLP to get the compensation they need.
How Have Your Injuries Affected Your Life?
Accidents may be over in seconds, but the impact they have can last for years. You deserve money for this and the pain and suffering you’re enduring.
A Lake Forest personal injury attorney can help you secure compensation for the following damages:
- Income you’ve lost by taking time off work or not working at all
- Physical therapy
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma and treatment for conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder
- Retrofitting your home to make it accessible for you and your injuries
What Type of Accident Were You In?
You can name in your claim the person, business, or government entity that caused you harm. This is true regardless of the type of accident, so long as you can prove that party was negligent.
Below are some common accident types that lead to Lake Forest personal injury claims:
- Bus Accidents – School buses and Orange County buses can be involved in accidents that injure passengers or other drivers.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents are common and require proving that the other driver, car manufacturer, or entity responsible for road maintenance was to blame for the accident.
- Product Malfunctions – When a product doesn’t work like it should and you’re harmed as a result, you may be able to name the manufacturer in your claim.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Property owners are required to maintain safe conditions for guests on their property. When they fail to do that, they could be held liable for your injuries.
- Construction Accidents – When someone other than your employer is responsible for your workplace accident, you might be able to pursue compensation beyond what workers compensation will provide you.
Speak with a Lake Forest Injury Attorney
After someone else’s negligence has left you injured, you deserve compensation, but that doesn’t mean the responsible party will just hand over what you need. To effectively combat the tactics of the negligent party’s lawyers and the insurance company, you’re likely going to need some legal help.