• $ 2,000,000

    slip-&-fall settlement

  • $1,325,000

    wrongful death settlement

  • $601,000

    bad drug wrongful death

  • $550,000

    Premises liability settlement

  • $490,000

    Premises liability settlement

  • $450,000

    car accident injury settlement

  • $265,000

    Premises liability settlement

  • $250,000

    motorcycle accident settlement

  • $250,000

    motorcycle accident settlement

recent results


slip-and-fall settlemtent


Wrongful Death Settlement


Bad Drug Wrongful Death


Premises Liability Settlement


Premises Liability Settlement


Car Accident Settlement


Premises Liability Settlement


Motorcycle Accident Settlement


Assault Settlement


Car Accident Injury Settlement


Premises Liability Settlement

Orange County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

Those who abuse the elderly should be held accountable in both criminal and civil court. An Orange County nursing home abuse attorney can help you find justice for your loved one in a civil suit.

Leaving a loved one in a nursing home can be a painful, difficult decision. Discovering that he or she is being treated poorly, however, is especially heartbreaking. We expect nursing homes to provide the best care to our elderly relatives, but they don’t always do so.

If you fear that a loved one is being harmed by nursing home neglect or abuse, don’t hesitate to call. Your family member deserves justice, and an Orange County nursing home abuse lawyer with Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP can get you the peace of mind that your family member will be taken care of.

Nursing Home Abuse in Orange County

If you believe your loved one might have been abused by a nursing home or its staff, your ability to provide proof of the type and extent of your loved one’s injuries can make or break your case. In general, nursing home residents should be provided freedom from any abuse or restraints that would negatively affect them.

In many Orange County nursing home abuse cases, there will be criminal charges, but civil suits are still a possibility for the damages your family has suffered. Nursing home abuse typically falls into one or more of the categories below:

  • Physical Abuse – If a resident is bruised or physically restrained or has broken bones, the nursing home may be endangering him or her.
  • Sexual Abuse – Any nonconsensual sexual actions are criminal and cause pain and suffering for the victim. This spans the physical and the act of taking explicit photos of residents.
  • Emotional Abuse – Your loved one may be verbally abused by nursing home staff, which can cause severe mental anguish.
  • Neglect – Refusal or failure to provide the care your family member needs is a serious offense.
  • Financial Abuse – Some nursing homes have improperly used the private funds of residents or provided unnecessary services to them. If this is the case with your loved one, you may have a viable Orange County nursing home abuse claim on your hands.

How an Orange County Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer Can Help

California takes elder abuse and neglect seriously. Depending on the severity of the mistreatment, you can expect action from elder abuse programs, a civil suit, or a police investigation. In many cases, elder abuse can lead to criminal charges.

If you believe your loved one is suffering from any form of abuse or neglect, you need a team that can act fast to get your family members the compensation they deserve for their losses. The mental anguish that comes from elder abuse can cause lifelong pain, and if your loved one is suffering after his or her stay in a nursing home, a nursing home abuse lawyer in Orange County can help.

Connect with an Orange County Nursing Home Abuse Attorney

At Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP, we will make sure your family is protected from elder abuse. We offer free, no-strings-attached consultations for clients. If you have questions or concerns about your case, don’t hesitate to contact an Orange County nursing home abuse lawyer at our firm today. Fill out our online contact form at the bottom of this page or call us at 1-844-404-2400 to get started.