Riverside Car Accident FAQ

I was referred to Jesse from my chiropractor after he reccomended I give him a call a couple of times. I was nervous to call an attorney, but so glad I did! Jesse Bablove handled everything while also ensuring I received any aftercare I needed to recover from the accident! Recognize your value and worth and give them a call. Thank you guys for going above and beyond!

Melanie Tydingco

Mr. Bablove managed to help me receive the maximum payout possible from my auto accident. He was very responsive and made sure I got every bit of medical attention I needed. He’s a good guy, I would highly recommend him.

Jeff Renfro

Upon being referred to the guys at Kohan & Bablove Injury Attorneys, I spoke with Jesse about my case, and from the get go he was super hands on and a genuine guy who treats you like family and cares for the well being of his clients. I would definitely recommend Jesse and his team to one of my friends or family members!

jared batson

Being injured in a car accident can be a traumatic experience, both physically and emotionally. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you can find yourself out of work for an extended period without a steady source of income. Your medical bills might be piling up and if your wreck was caused by the negligent actions of someone else, filing a claim for compensation is an essential next step.

The claims process is foreign to most and can seem intimidating, but with the help of a Riverside car accident lawyer, filing a lawsuit can be easier than you think. At Kohan & Bablove, Injury Attorneys, our experienced attorneys will ensure all of your questions are answered and your concerns are put to rest throughout your legal journey.

What if I was partially at fault for the car accident?

Thanks to comparative negligence laws in the state of California, even if you were partially at fault for causing your car accident, you still have the right to file a personal injury claim. As long as you’re proven to be less than 50 percent at fault, you can still obtain compensation for the damages you’ve suffered.

Is there a time limit for filing a claim for my car crash?

The statute of limitations in California for filing personal injury claims is two years. This means you’ll need to file your car accident claim within two years of when the accident occurred or else the Riverside court system won’t hear your case and you won’t receive compensation.

Reach Out to a Riverside Car Accident Attorney

It’s understandable to have questions when you’re injured in a car wreck and filing a lawsuit. At Kohan & Bablove, Injury Attorneys, we’ll negotiate on your behalf and be with you every step of the way with whatever issues arise.

To contact a Riverside car accident lawyer today for a free consultation, you can call us at 1-844-404-2400 or fill out the contact form below.