Menifee Personal Injury Lawyer
To find out how a Menifee injury lawyer can help you after your accident, call our firm today.
When you’re involved in an accident, it’s common to be faced with a serious injury and many damages. In these cases, many victims enlist the services of a Menifee personal injury lawyer as they file their claims for compensation. If that interests you, our team at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP is here to offer you qualified legal representation.
Examples of Menifee Personal Injury Cases
To begin building your case, your personal injury attorney in Menifee will need to determine what type of serious injury claim you are filing.
There are a few common categories your incident may fall into. Determining which of these categories your case belongs to will allow your lawyer to develop the strongest strategy and figure out which pieces of evidence are necessary for your claim’s success.
The following are some common types of personal injury claims we handle for clients in Menifee:
- Premises Liability – Every time you legally set foot on another person’s property, be it residential or commercial, you do so with the understanding you’ll be kept out of harm’s way. When property owners fail to provide this standard of safety, they can be held responsible for any injuries that result. Case examples include slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites.
- Product Liability – Similarly, whenever a manufacturer puts a product on the market, it’s the company’s job to ensure said product is safe for use or consumption. If a consumer is injured while using a defective item, he or she can seek compensation from the manufacturer.
- Car Accidents – Motor vehicle collisions are some of the most common causes of Menifee personal injury lawsuits. They happen for a number of reasons, whether it’s driver fatigue, poor road conditions, or malfunctioning parts within the vehicle. These cases can also include motorcycle accidents and commercial truck crashes.
- On-the-Job Accidents – When an employee starts a job, he or she is to be provided with a reasonably safe work environment. This is true of even the riskier industries, such as the construction field. If employees are not given this safety, they can seek compensation for their resulting injuries.
Damages Available to Menifee Personal Injury Claimants
When you meet with your personal injury lawyer in Menifee, you’ll likely be eager to find out what your case is actually worth. While we won’t be able to give you an exact dollar amount initially, we will be able to pinpoint which benefits you’re eligible to recover.
Some of these may include the following:
- Property damage
- Medical care compensation
- Loss of earning capacity
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
Call a Menifee Personal Injury Attorney
If you recently suffered a serious injury, our team at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP is here for you. We want to help you take legal action against the liable party so you can recover the compensation you deserve.
To schedule a free consultation with a Menifee personal injury lawyer, give us a call today at 1-844-404-2400 or fill out the online contact form below.