Costa Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer
When an accident leaves you seriously injured, you deserve to know if you can get compensated for your damages. Find out what your claim could be worth by consulting with a Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer.
If you were hurt because of someone else’s carelessness or negligence, you could be eligible to receive compensation to cover your damages and losses. Getting a settlement doesn’t happen automatically, however, and even when one is offered, you need to know that it’s fair and comprehensive before accepting it.
A Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer from Kohan & Bablove, LLP can help you overcome all of the legal challenges you face after getting hurt in an accident. Whether you were hurt in a car accident or were bit by your neighbor’s dog, we can help you accurately value your claim and get the payout you deserve from those at fault.
What Qualifies as a Catastrophic Injury?
Virtually any injury that requires medical care can qualify for a personal injury lawsuit as long as someone else was at fault. Even injuries that happen on the job, such as at construction sites, might be eligible if someone other than a direct employee of your employer was to blame.
Your Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer will know how to both investigate your accident for liability and fully value your claim. The latter will require working with your doctor to uncover how your life and future will be affected and to determine what sort of medical care you will need. These are just a few of the injury types that we have experience litigating claims for:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) – A TBI such as a concussion or contusion can leave you unable to work and maintain your personal relationships. Long-term medical care is often required for serious brain damage.
- Spine Injuries – Whether your back injury resulted in paralysis or chronic pain, you could require special accommodations and mobility equipment for the rest of your life. Your marriage and personal life can dramatically change as a result.
- Broken and Fractured Bones – Whether you suffered a hairline fracture or a crushed bone that will require surgically installed pins and plates, you could be unable to work while you heal and be at increased risk for re-injury in the future.
- Disfigurement – From severe burns to traumatic facial injuries, permanent disfigurement is grounds to file a personal injury claim. Plastic and reconstructive surgery is not inexpensive, but you deserve to have every option available open to you.
The Value of Your Personal Injury Claim
While the type of injury that you experience will determine much of the compensation you can seek, it isn’t the only fact. Any expense or loss caused by your accident should be included in your final settlement amount.
Your Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer can help you seek a financial award that covers any of the following that apply to your case:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Therapy and transportation costs
- Property damage and vehicle repair
- Pain and suffering
- Lost sexual function and damage done to your personal relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Costa Mesa Serious Injury Lawyer
From premises liability to defective products, Kohan & Bablove, LLP knows civil tort law. You deserve a full and comprehensive settlement, and we can help you get it. To schedule a free consultation with a Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer, call us at 1-844-404-2400 or contact us through the form at the bottom of this page.