Menifee Car Accident Lawyer
After a serious car accident, your request for fair compensation deserves to be heard. A Menifee car crash lawyer can amplify your voice and fight for every cent you’re owed.
Being involved in a car accident can be scary, confusing, and difficult to process. And these instances are only made worse when they’re followed by serious injuries and financial trouble.
Luckily, our team at Kohan & Bablove, LLP can help you avoid these difficulties. A Menifee car accident lawyer from our office will be happy to represent your interests so you can win compensation that covers all the damages the at-fault party caused for you.
Common Injuries in Menifee Auto Wrecks
Unfortunately, car accidents are incredibly common, and they often lead to serious injuries and long-lasting effects for the drivers involved.
After your collision, seeking medical care immediately is crucial. To get the full array of benefits and compensation necessary to maintain your quality of life and cover any financial losses, it’s important to identify all of your injuries and submit them to the insurance company.
Some of the most common injuries involved in Menifee motor vehicle collision claims include the following:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Burns or scarring
- Loss of a limb
- Head injuries, such as contusions, memory loss, or traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal damage, such as becoming partially or fully paralyzed
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- The development of an emotional disorder, including anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sensory damage, such as losing your eyesight or hearing
Dealing with the Insurance Company
As you can see, the damage involved in car accidents is quite severe. And although insurance companies will have to be a part of the claims process in order for you to secure compensation for your injuries, it’s crucial to deal with them the right way.
Their primary goal is going to be protecting their profits—not helping you. That’s why they’ll be looking for any opportunity to avoid their responsibility to compensate you fully and fairly. To avoid issues, follow the tips below:
- Call an attorney who can handle all communications and negotiations with insurers.
- Avoid giving recorded statements that outline your account of the collision.
- File your claim on time, according to California’s two-year statute of limitations.
- Don’t accept a settlement offer without consulting your lawyer first.
Speak with a Menifee Car Accident Attorney
If you were recently involved in an auto collision, filing a claim against the liable party is an effective way to preserve your quality of life and avoid financial turmoil. Our team at Kohan & Bablove, LLP is here and ready to offer the assistance you need.
We are highly knowledgeable and experienced in this area of the law. We will work with you to hold the at-fault parties and insurance companies accountable.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with a Menifee car accident lawyer about your case. We can be reached by phone at 1-844-404-2400, or you can fill out the online contact form at the bottom of the page.