Riverside Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in Riverside, a personal injury lawyer can help you obtain the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
Injuries can vary widely by type and severity, from minor sprains to catastrophic brain damage. No matter where on the spectrum your injuries fall, you likely need compensation to help you deal with the ensuing medical bills and other expenses.
There’s good news: If your injury was the result of someone else’s negligent actions, you can pursue compensation through a personal injury claim. But to get the compensation you need, you’ll have to build your case and fight every step of the way.
The attorneys at Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP know how difficult the struggle for compensation can be after you’ve been hurt. That’s why we’re ready to provide a Riverside injury lawyer to help with your case.
Injury Types and How They Affect You
As long as your injuries were someone else’s fault, you more than likely qualify to file a personal injury claim. That means almost any type of injury could land you some much-needed compensation.
We see a variety of injury types, but there are some common injury categories. These include the following:
- Spine Injuries – A healthy spine is integral to your daily life. It’s what allows you to stand up and walk around. When your spine is hurt, the effects can range from chronic back pain to complete paralysis. Almost any type of back injury can leave you unable to work or properly care for yourself. Spine injuries are often the result of car accidents and slipping and falling.
- Brain Injuries – Like the spine, the brain is integral to your daily life. Your brain controls your thoughts and movements. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can render you unable to work, drive, care for yourself, or enjoy your life. Any accident that moves your head with force, such as an auto crash, can cause a TBI.
- Broken Bones – It doesn’t matter how common bone breaks and fractures are; they still hurt. These injuries can also make you immobile for multiple weeks, meaning you may not be able to drive or do your job. Falling down and being involved in a wreck can cause broken bones.
- Burns – While first-degree burns can be relatively minor and heal quickly, third-degree burns can forever scar you and alter your appearance. They can also leave you unable to complete daily tasks. Exploding defective products and vehicle crashes are often behind serious burn injuries.
Your Riverside accident injury lawyer can help you categorize your injuries. This action will likely point to who you should name in your claim for compensation.
What Caused Your Injuries?
All of the above injuries can result from multiple types of accidents. However, some types of accidents more commonly cause injuries than others. Understanding why and how your accident injured you will be important information when it comes time to defend your claim.
The following types of accidents can lead to Riverside personal injury claims:
- Car crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Workplace accidents
Picking the negligent party to name in your claim can be confusing. For example, you might assume that the truck driver was responsible for your semi-truck accident, but what if the truck’s brakes malfunctioned and caused your crash?
In that case, you might name the manufacturer of the defective brakes in your claim. Your Riverside personal injury lawyer will help you sort through the complicated details so you know exactly who to name in your claim.
Riverside Injury Compensation
After your Riverside accident injury attorney has gathered evidence and determined who was at fault for your injuries, he or she will place a value on your claim. This value will take into account all the ways in which you’ve suffered because of your injuries.
Some damages you may be able to list in your claim for compensation include the following:
- All medical expenses related to your accident
- Property damage, including your vehicle and personal belongings
- Income you lost when you had to be away from work during your recovery
- Future income you would have earned had you not been injured
- Physical rehabilitation
- Emotional trauma
- Diminished quality of life
Contact a Riverside Injury Attorney
You already know how difficult life after an injury can be. Many types of injuries lead to healthcare expenses, lost time at work, and other costly damages. On top of that, you’re likely dealing with emotional trauma and decreased quality of life as result of your injuries.
You deserve compensation for all the suffering your injuries have caused you. And a Riverside injury lawyer with Dickson Kohan & Bablove, LLP can help you get it. Give us a call at 1-844-404-2400 or fill out the online contact form below to take the first step.