Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyer
When a catastrophic injury leaves you with expenses and losses that you weren’t to blame for, you deserve to be compensated. Find out how to get a settlement by consulting with a Garden Grove personal injury lawyer.
No matter what type of accident you were hurt in, if someone else was at fault, you could have grounds to seek compensation through a personal injury claim. An injury can leave you with huge amounts of medical debt, lost income, and many other losses—not to mention all of the intangible ways that your quality of life will be negatively affected.
All of this makes it incredibly important to make certain that you get a fair and full settlement. Your compensation will most likely come from an insurance company whose primary interest is paying you as little as possible, so you don’t want to risk receiving an inadequate payout that leaves you paying out of pocket years down the road. A Garden Grove personal injury lawyer from Kohan & Bablove, LLP can help you determine what your claim is worth and negotiate that settlement from the insurer.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
As mentioned, virtually any type of injury scenario could qualify as a personal injury situation as long as someone else was at fault for what happened. It’s essential to thoroughly prove this fault, however, as any negligence you are found responsible for could reduce the value of your claim.
These are just a few scenarios that a Garden Grove personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you with:
- Traffic Accidents – Whether your crash involved a car, truck, or motorcycle, you can seek damages from an at-fault driver, trucking company, parts manufacturer, road crew, or government agency.
- Construction and Workplace Accidents – While many workplace injury victims think they have to settle for work comp, if a third party from outside your company was at least partially responsible, you could be eligible to file a personal injury lawsuit.
- Premises Liability – From dog bites to slip-and-falls, a property’s owner or manager has a responsibility to ensure your safety when you’re a guest on the property.
- Product Liability – If you were made ill by a defective drug or had another product injure you somehow, it might be possible to hold the manufacturer, advertiser, shipper, or retailer accountable.
Personal Injury Compensation
Because an injury can impact both your life and your finances in so many ways, it’s imperative that you know what your claim is worth before accepting a settlement offer. Your Garden Grove personal injury lawyer will help you evaluate every financial loss and non-economic damage that you experience because of the accident.
These are just a few of the items that should be considered when arriving at a fair settlement amount:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages, income, and earning potential
- Property damage
- Therapy and transportation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment of life
Contact a Garden Grove Serious Injury Lawyer
Make certain that you get a fair settlement for your injury claim by working with a Garden Grove personal injury lawyer from Kohan & Bablove, LLP. We offer all new clients a no-obligation consultation to discuss the details of their case free of charge. To get started with yours, give us a call at 1-844-404-2400 or complete the form below.